For proper food safety and quality, follow the cooking instructions below. Allow 1-2 minutes for your egg rolls to cool down before enjoying them.
Fried Frozen Egg Rolls
- Move oven rack to middle of oven
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Arrange desired frozen egg rolls, 1 inch apart, on a baking sheet
- Bake (uncovered, frozen egg rolls) for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Turn them at least (2) two times in between so that they are well heated and crispy.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the egg rolls to cool down.
- Enjoy your tasty, crunchy egg rolls.
Uncooked Frozen Egg Rolls
- Preheat your oil to 300 – 350 °F.
- Deep fry your egg rolls frozen for 10 – 15 minutes
- Monitor your egg rolls so that they are not over cooked.
- Take out your egg rolls and allow the oil to drain out for 2-3 minutes.
- Enjoy your freshly deep fried egg rolls.