I was not able to participate in the Citywide Spring Clean; however, when I dropped off some egg rolls for those who volunteered to help, I was very impressed. Our team Phalen Lake consist of roughly 200 or so people per my estimation. There were kids, adults, young and old, male and female of all ages came together to do something great for our community.
This is the spirit of St. Paul, MN community. We share our similarities and respect our differences. Working together, we can achieve anything.
Looking forward to participate next year. http://www.stpaul.gov/citywidecleanup
Hello friends and families,
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our email server; therefore, when you submit your order, you will not get a confirmation email.
We’ll try to send everyone their order information. At the same time, you can also log into your account and see your order.
Thank you for your patience and your supports.
Eggroll Queen Team.
Today April 22, 2016, we have a group of employees from Zelle, ESG, and few community members come together to help keep our little North Loop playground clean so that the kids can enjoy the playground. The playground is very nice and it is located right by the river, the only spot along the Mississippi river in the whole North American that is a National Park.
The area is generally clean, but it was a big surprise to see how much garbage were deposited along the river side. Visit the area whenever you have time. The trail is just beautiful for bike riding or walking. North Loop Playground.
Place your egg roll orders today for April 9th & 10th
Thank you for supporting me by purchasing the egg-rolls and I’m so happy you are stopping by.
Due to the number of people ordering egg-rolls and the number of egg-rolls ordered, I’m losing track of who order what so this site was created to solve that issue.
I’ll be doing egg-roll once a month so watch the Egg-roll Event calendar. Better yet, create yourself an account here and I’ll email you when I’m taking order.
We are stronger together.
I will wrap up the month of February by saying Eggroll Queen did accomplish a lot because of the support from our communities. That said, I will outlined what we accomplished together for the month of February 2016.
- 1,000 Meals to Feed My Starving Children (FMSC)
- 30 Meals to Homeless in St. Paul
- 100 Meals to “Help The Partlow Family FIGHT Against Cancer” fundraising benefit
- 1,300 egg rolls to “Egg roll Fundraiser for Katie” – raised $2,600 for Katie to go to Stanford University this summer and take a 4 credit college course and live on campus!
- 350 egg rolls and hosted “Help Save Our Father Lunch/dinner Fundraiser” for Shoua T. Yang, who had a major stroke while visiting families and friends in Xieng Khuang Province, Laos.
Thank you for helping us make miracles happen.
We’re now taking egg rolls orders for March 5 & 6. Don’t miss out the best egg rolls in town. Place your order now and you don’t have to worry about it until pickup time. If you missed out last month’s egg rolls, here is what’s new:
- Fried and frozen egg rolls (chicken, pork or vegetable)
- Frozen and uncooked/fried egg rolls (chicken, pork, or vegtable)
- Eggroll Sweet & Sour sauce
- Big bottle (730ml): $4.00